[Inpycon] Volunteer for Pycon 2014

satyaakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 12:50:00 CET 2014

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 4:58 PM, SHANTANU SRIVASTAVA <
shan_mbic at rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I am Shantanu Srivastava, Student and a python enthusiast. I am very
> excited about PyCon 2014 and would like to be a part of it. Please provide
> me with the opportunity to be of any help by volunteering for PyCon 2014.
> Would love to be a part of this great python community .

Thanks for volunteering stay tuned to this mailing list as well as the
other regional Python mailing lists we will be announcing the call for
volunteers once the process starts.

-Satya
Satyaakam.net <http://satyaakam.net/> | fossevents.in | fossacademy.org