[Inpycon] Inquiry about the talk duration for PyCon India 2014.

Kartik Singhal kartiksinghal at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 09:19:04 CET 2014

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 6:05 PM, Ravi Sharan <
bhagavathula.ravisharan at ieee.org> wrote:

> I am Ravi Sharan from Hyderabad. I am looking forward to present a talk at
> PyCon India 2014 on "Developing GNU Radio applications using Python". I
> wanted to know the time duration alloted for each talk.

>From past experience, sessions generally range from 30 minutes to 45
minutes (including time for questions). You can look at the schedule for
last year for a general idea: http://in.pycon.org/2013/

> Also, I would like to know if there an official IRC channel for Python
> India.

There is #python-india on freenode, though I haven't seen a lot of activity
in the channel lately.

--
Kartik
http://k4rtik.wordpress.com/