[Inpycon] Panel discussion

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 10:46:16 CEST 2014

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>
wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 03 2014, konark modi wrote:
>
> > Can we plan something on the lines of Python and Data science ?
>
> [...]
>
> All of this depends on people we can get who are good at it. Can you
> suggest 3 or 4 people who might be good on a Panel (also Anand for the
> govt. thing). I can take care of talking to them and stuff but need
> names.

I know at least two people who have contacts with government organizations.
Satyakam and Sreekanth (gnuyoga). I think even Sree (mahiti) may have some
contacts.

On the other hand, data science is emerging field and python is playing a
big role in it. I would be good to have a panel on it. I can only think of
Anand S. Let me ping him and see if he can suggest us some names for the
panel.

I think it would be nice to have 2 panels, one in each day like we did last
year.

Anand