[Inpycon] Panel discussion (was: Number of keynote speakers)

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:12:23 CEST 2014

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>
wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 03 2014, vijay kumar wrote:
>

> [...]
>

> > For panel discussion can we plan for python3 as last year it was in
> > the list .
>
> [...]
>
> The only people I know who are into Python3 here in India are Anand
> C. and Dhananjay. The latter is not coming and one man is not enough for
> a panel. Any other suggestions?

Even I'm not a Python 3 expert.

How about something like "Python in government projects"? Find some people
at NIC who are using Python and let them share their experiences about:

* using Python in government projects
* what are the issues preventing them using Python
* how can the python community help

What do you think?

Anand