[Inpycon] Number of keynote speakers

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 07:52:02 CEST 2014

Michael Foord, Kushal(Indian Keynote) are confirmed.
Jessica McKellar(can be made guest speaker) if she agree we can make guest
speaker as there is not confirmation.
Am not sure if we still discuss with Firefox developer as invited speaker
also.

For panel discussion  can we plan for python3 as last year it was in the
list .

--
Thanks,
Vijay kumar Bang