[Inpycon] Free conference pass for student

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 06:21:01 CEST 2014

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 9:39 AM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> My +1 for providing accommodation/travel support for outstation
>> participants. How about providing a travel grant up to Rs. 1500/- for
>> outstation students attending PyCon India?
>>

> Sound good . Just clarification if we provide travel grant we don't need
> to plan for accommodation right ?

We should wait for response from students in the group. However, we should
make it easier for them to find accommodation.

The reason I suggested travel grant instead of accommodation is because it
is hard to find accommodation that satisfies every one. On the other hand,
it makes our life easier as there are less things to manage.

Anand