[Inpycon] Free conference pass for student

Jaseem Abid jaseemabid at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 22:41:30 CEST 2014

Can we get a dormitory for bulk rate? It might be possible for us to book a
few together and lower the rate a bit.

Folks who looked through hospitality options, anything like this came
across?

Students, My friend tweeted 'will fix bugs for accommodation' at last
Foss.in and 3 of us ended up sleeping @ CIS basement, leading to even
crazier subsequent nights and was awesome. Yes, accommodation at Bangalore
can be slightly expensive but it is hard to find an old friend here? Maybe
a friend's friend who wouldn't mind adjusting for 2 days?

I'll inquire and see how I can help.