[Inpycon] Free conference pass for student

Niharika Gujela niharikagujela at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 18:49:40 CEST 2014

Hello,

As a student,I just want to make a point. it would be really great if
a student can get  free pass for the workshop.I really don't want to
miss the opportunity. The fees is not much,in any way. But,as an
out-station student,either getting Travel/accommodation allowances or
getting free workshop pass, both sounds equally great.Getting any one
of the things would be fine and very helpful. Even the former sounds
much better and paying for the passes is good. Just a suggestion, if
something could happen.
Thanks.

With Best Regards,
Niharika