[Inpycon] workshop schedule

Bibhas me at bibhas.in
Tue Jul 22 18:30:17 CEST 2014

That's how it's been designed. And it'll only grow in height when we add
the conference sessions. At most we can add some hyperlinks to each day
on top of the schedule page. You have to scroll. But I'm assuming most
people would either visit this on their mobile or look at their printed
schedule during the event. Either would work fine.