[Inpycon] Volunteer Required: Publicity

Sanket Saurav sanketsaurav at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:02:20 CET 2014

+1 to the posters idea. That'd definitely help. But yes, it's indeed a bit
too early for the posters. I think we should start accepting invitations
for Python Month first, like we did last year. If we start this early,
we'll get enough time to cover more colleges. We can send the posters
later, probably.

+1 to having a consistent theme in all promotional material.

Sankét