[Inpycon] Volunteer Required: Publicity

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 17:08:40 CET 2014

Hi Sanket,

Now we have four persons raised hand for publicity.
Baiju Muthukadan, Krace Kumar, Kiran Gangadharan
and Sanket Saurav. I think this number is good enough
for publicity team.

Volunteer coordinators, please note down the above names.
Sometime we will be using private threads to discuss about
specifics.  However if there is anything that need to be
informed in this list, I will send out it here.