[Inpycon] Dev Sprint during PyCon

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:56:59 CET 2014

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 7:54 PM, Bibhas Ch Debnath <me at bibhas.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I went through the idea of sprint in PyCon US and liked it. I know we've
> discussed this before and not really possible because we don't have enough
> space after the event to organize something like this.
>
> But what if we create an online platform to connect the participants? Where
> they can list their projects and/or contribute to other projects. They can
> meet each other during the event and work together between sessions. I think
> connecting developers is a major point of the sprint. We could at least try
> to achieve that, even if it's online.
>
> Thoughts?
In the PyCon sprints most of the projects are big in size and the same
people already
work on the projects online all the time. This is why I am not sure of
doing anything online
as developer sprint specially. You can do online hack night etc though.

Kushal
--
http://fedoraproject.org
http://kushaldas.in