[Inpycon] Dev Sprint during PyCon

Bibhas Ch Debnath me at bibhas.in
Tue Feb 11 15:24:35 CET 2014

Hi,

I went through the idea of sprint in PyCon US and liked it. I know we've
discussed this before and not really possible because we don't have enough
space after the event to organize something like this.

But what if we create an online platform to connect the participants? Where
they can list their projects and/or contribute to other projects. They can
meet each other during the event and work together between sessions. I
think connecting developers is a major point of the sprint. We could at
least try to achieve that, even if it's online.

Thoughts?

----
Thanks,
Bibhas Debnath