[Inpycon] "Introduction to Python" workshop

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:06:57 CET 2014

If everyone use same content with well defined outline and timeline,
that would be great.
A 3 hour workshop would be good enough.  We can collaborate on the
slides, exercises
and handouts.

I know we have so many materials available.  I have created some for
my workshops.
May be we can use one of them as a baseline and then modify content
with others feedback.

Here are some of my resources.

http://muthukadan.net/presentation/python_workshop/fossmeet14.pdf
http://muthukadan.net/presentation/python_workshop/fossmeet14-exercises.pdf