[Inpycon] Conducting Python Workshop at Nashik

Rahul Mahale rahul.mahale123 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 13:46:39 CEST 2014

Hi

I am conducting a Python Workshop in Nashik, Maharashtra at one of
Engineering College(http://sapkalknowledgehub.org/engineering/ ).

Workshop will be focused on introduction to python and it's a hands on
workshop.
It will be conducted on 6th September, Same I am willing to link with
Python Month and Python Express.
I have contacted through pythonexpress.in for same but no response
Any one who will like to join me in Workshop is most welcomed.
Also It would be great if I get python express Stickers.
please know me any further proceedings to connect it with Python Express I
have account on pythonexpress.in as a trainer.

Thanks
--

*Rahul.R.Mahale.http://rahulmahale.wordpress.com/
<http://rahulmahale.wordpress.com/>*