[Inpycon] Feedback Needed - Guidelines & Tips for Presenters

Arvi Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Wed Aug 27 19:33:54 CEST 2014

All,

I've been working on this deck which consolidates tips & guidelines for
speakers at Pycon India.  In addition to a few do's and dont's, it includes
guidance on key dates by which content submissions are expected for inputs
from the program committee.

http://www.slideshare.net/aravindkrishnaswamy/pycon-india-2014-10-tips-for-speakers

It's still a draft and WIP - feedback is welcome.

Arvi