[Inpycon] PyCon Talk - Introduction to BinPy - Change in the Speaker.

Raghav Rv rvraghav93 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 21:25:06 CEST 2014

Hi all,

This is regarding the talk "Introduction to BinPy - An Electronic
Simulation Library" which has been selected for PyCon India 2014. Salil,
who was the original speaker, has his TOEFL exam on that day in Bhopal and
hence he'll not be available for the talk. This is an unforeseen issue.

I am Raghav R V, one of the core developers of BinPy. I’m also working on
it as my GSoC project. Based upon discussions with my community I will be
giving the talk instead of Salil.

Kindly let me know the procedure to register myself as a speaker.

--

Raghav Rv
BinPy Team