[Inpycon] Open spaces & Lightning Talks

Arvi Krishnaswamy arvi at alumni.iastate.edu
Fri Aug 22 12:42:57 CEST 2014

I think there were a few things that I thought the calendar would help
with.
- not sure how many people are on trello, a larger % are on google calendar
already
- time flies by pretty quick at conferences and I thought it'd be handy for
me to subscribe to a calendar and get notifications
- not sure trello solves who speaks when, it in fact requires more
arbitrage between two notes in one list which may be planning the same
slot? (I may not have understood your suggestion)

I do like that the Trello option provides for better collaboration and
discussion under each note. This is definitely valuable and I can't think
of a way to do this with just a calendar.

Thoughts?

Arvi