[Inpycon] Stickers for Python Express

konark modi modi.konark at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 14:21:55 CEST 2014

Hi Anand,

This sounds like a good deal, last time we did actually had problems
shipping the stickers as only couple of people were taking care.

Also, this time the horizon of Python Month will surely increase hence
logistics need to simplified.

Moreoever, if this becomes an ongoing activity, they come out to be very
useful.

Regards
Konark