[Inpycon] PyCon India 2014: Nominations for the Kenneth Gonsalves 2014 Award

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 15:01:02 CEST 2014

Hi Baiju,

On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Baiju Muthukadan
<baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is the nomination form:
> ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SEy0k4GxMIEJEY4vCXDCqxOSUQJZ7uIUeA0nf-EleMw/viewform?edit_requested=true )
>
> Here is the blog post that we published regarding the announcement:
> http://in.pycon.org/2014/blog/nominations-open-for-the-kenneth-gonsalves-2014-award/

      The nomination form asks for "References" who are themselves
known members of the python community/some languange community. Does
that mean we should contact those references and inform them that we
are nominating Person X for the KG award and using them as a reference
contact, get their approval and then  use them as a reference ? Asking
because, the people whom we are providing as a reference may not know
us and so there might be a delay in response. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar