[Inpycon] Python Month 2014

Kiran Gangadharan kiran.daredevil at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 15:50:15 CEST 2014

On 14 August 2014 at 19:18:26, Anand Chitipothu (anandology at gmail.com) wrote:
On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 6:57 PM, Kiran Gangadharan <kiran.daredevil at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 6:41 AM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
First of all, thank you for taking out time and setting up a website.

That being said, this how I get the Welcome mail from PE:

“Hello Kiran Gangadharan, Thanks for signing up as trainer on Python Express. Regards, Python Express Team”

It’s not a major bug, just my 2 cents :)

Hi Kiran,

It is HTML email. Haven't spent enough time formatting it. You are welcome to contribute.

I tried sending a html email (without using any templates) with envelope in send_email() and it formatted correctly. I don't really know why I got an unformatted email earlier.

It was a plain text template sent as HTML email. The line breaks got converted to white space in HTML rendering. The issue is fixed now.

Anand
Awesome! Thank you for doing the necessary.