[Inpycon] More affordable accommodation during the event

Bibhas me at bibhas.in
Mon Aug 11 18:55:54 CEST 2014

Hi, we have a blog post[1] listing the details of the partnership.
Please go ahead and book your room before the good ones are taken. Also
share the blog post with your friends and encourage them to attend PyCon
India. :)

Please also read the Airbnb safety guidelines[2] before booking your room.

If you're from Bangalore and have a spare room, you can also host your
space on Airbnb. But before that, you too, please read the safety
guidelines for hosts[3] before doing so.

Thanks,
Bibhas

[1]: http://in.pycon.org/2014/blog/more-affordable-accommodation-options/
[2]: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/241