[Inpycon] Content for Python Month workshops

Bibhas me at bibhas.in
Sat Aug 9 18:39:47 CEST 2014

Hi,

Python Month is mostly about spreading Python among the students. Hence
I think the workshop contents should be the introductions to the basic
concepts of Python. Last year I used this hands-on presentation[1]
during the Python Month. To the speakers who helped last year, do you
have any suggestions about the content? Or we can create a generic
template presentation and distribute that to this year's speakers.

Any feedback is welcome.

[1]: http://s1.bibhas.in:8000/

Thanks,
Bibhas