[Inpycon] Volunteers required: Workshop

chandankumar chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 09:03:33 CEST 2014

Hello,

On 08/02/2014 10:39 AM, Mohammed Sufiyan wrote:
> I am in chandan,
>

> On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 10:18 AM, Tenzin Kunkyab <ten.kunkyab at gmail.com
> <mailto:ten.kunkyab at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Me as well. I'm a complete newbie in Python and PyCon. Let me know
>     if there's anything I can do.
>
>     Cheers!!
>
>         Regards,
>         Tenzin Kunkyab
>

>     On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 1:54 AM, Krishna Prasad <rankyp at gmail.com
>     <mailto:rankyp at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         I would like to chip in, but I am new to PyCon!
>
>         Kindly specify the responsibilities.

Below is the responsibilities for the volunteers who are helping during
workshop in each auditorium.

[1.]  We are looking for "workshop volunteers" for workshops happening
in each auditorium to help welcome participants as they arrive: be sure
they're in the right workshop ask them if they need help setting up
their laptop, answer questions etc.

[2.] He introduces the speaker, manages the time, and facilitates the
question and answer period

[3.] he needs to be present there approximately 20 minutes before
tutorials starts.

Note: Those who are in volunteering, wont be able to attend any other
session and they need to have free time. they can't just vanish when needed.

>         - Prasad
>

>         On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 1:11 AM, Jaseem Abid
>         <jaseemabid at gmail.com <mailto:jaseemabid at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>             On Aug 2, 2014 1:10 AM, jaseemabid at gmail.com
>             <mailto:jaseemabid at gmail.com> wrote:
>             >
>             >
>             > On Aug 2, 2014 1:08 AM, "chandan kumar"
>             <chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com
>             <mailto:chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>             > >
>             > > Hi,
>             > >
>             > > This year, we have 9 workshops during the Pycon India
>             2014.
>             > >
>             > > We need a volunteer for coordinating and managing
>             these workshops.
>             > >
>             > > Please reply to this thread if you are interested.
>             >
>             > Can you please mention the responsibilities of the
>             volunteers as well as date and venue of the workshops?
>             >
>             > I would love to, if its near Bangalore and is on a weekend.
>
>             Sorry, I was thinking about the workshops/programs planned
>             in nearby colleges.  My bad.
>

>             >
>             > >
>             > > Thanks,