[Inpycon] Points to ponder

konark modi modi.konark at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:02:05 CEST 2013

Was an amazing conference, I have had one of the best experiences of being
part as a volunteer and work with a great and super awesome team which I
would cherish for long.

Was looking forward for some insights from the organizing team on :

1. Which are the areas of bottle neck during the initial planning because
of which kind of get delayed in starting , if we could help reduce those
bottle necks, involve more people probably we can start with lot of things
early.

2. Kiran had given a useful suggestion on maintain a hand-book via PyCon
git repo, to push all check-lists. (I'll be doing that for all the
templates used for volunteering purposes.)

3. If we start early we can break the tasks into chunks and let focused
groups work on them, otherwise we end up having same people work on lot of
different things, which makes it tough on them.

Will update as and when have more ideas.

Regards
Konark