[Inpycon] This Pycon was Awesome!!!

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 08:54:37 CEST 2013

Hi  all,

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 9:08 PM, Abdul Muneer <abdulmuneer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> This was a fantastic edition of Pycon India!! Thank you all for pulling it
> off. It was a complete improvement in all aspects when compared to last
> year. The organizers have taken all the feedback from previous years and

    Exactly what I wanted to say :) Everything was managed really
well. Specifically, the venue was excellent. The acoustics a lot lot
better than what we had last year. A big thanks and congrats to the
organisers and volunteers for their efforts and dedication.

> We even had novel initiatives like Python Month and Panel Discussion this
> year which stood out. I also think limiting the number of tracks helped in
> better coordination and arrangement. Having dedicated workshops also helped.

          The Panel discussion was a very good addition. We probably
have to have the discussions on planning it in much wider problems and
try to have a panel discussion on the most pertinent issue emerging
from those discussions. Thanks again for the initiative and organising
it. Separating out the workshops was good. And lot of the presenters,
if not all, were people who had prior experience in presenting to a
non-trivial sized audience.

          The venue, food, and organising - everything has improved
infinitely. In all, a very nice PyCon. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/