[Inpycon] This Pycon was Awesome!!!

Abdul Muneer abdulmuneer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 17:38:38 CEST 2013

Hi All,
This was a fantastic edition of Pycon India!! Thank you all for pulling it
off. It was a complete improvement in all aspects when compared to last
year. The organizers have taken all the feedback from previous years and
ensured improvement.

Quality of the talks, the venue and the facilities - there is no area that
was not improved over the previous years. We may not be absolutely perfect
yet (especially regarding quality of a few talks), but we have come a long
way.

We even had novel initiatives like Python Month and Panel Discussion this
year which stood out. I also think limiting the number of tracks helped in
better coordination and arrangement. Having dedicated workshops also helped.

All organizers and volunteers, take a bow. Heartfelt thanks to you all.
Regards,
Abdul Muneer

--
Follow me on Twitter: @abdulmuneer <http://twitter.com/#%21/abdulmuneer>