[Inpycon] PyCon India Website for 2014

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 07:35:16 CEST 2013

Let get the logo done by some design and we can use same as theme for the
website.
I think we can find many volunteer who can help us in CSS/Javascript and
Website development.

If we all agree let find the designer and start work as it will take time
to finalise logo.

With Thanks
Vijay

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 9:33 PM, Aby James <gits1225 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > (...) I would advocate moving
>> > to a CMS-based site, with HasGeek's funnel. My choice
>> > would be django and feincms (...)
>>
>> There is little or no interaction with the main website. A static
>> site, with elements of necessary dynamism is an elegant approach IMO.
>> The current website is beautiful and responsive. I don't think it uses
>> a CMS at all (?)
>>

> What we use right now is already a CMS. A CMS is useful when you want to
> quickly make changes or add new images. It is hard to clone a repo, add an
> image, commit and send pull request when you are in time crisis. Ability to
> edit and add pages quickly is very useful.
>
> Anand

Thanks,
Vijay kumar Bang