[Inpycon] Next step : Pycon India website 2014

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Mon Nov 18 18:01:46 CET 2013

vijay <vnbang2003 at yahoo.com> writes:

> All,   uncommon.js who are a reputed design firm are willing to do the
> work for us at a discounted rate in exchangefor being an associate
> sponsor.   It's the same firm who did help us with designs of website
> and banner last year.

I think it's uncommon.is (not .js). I personally know Arpan and Rahul
(from his early work at pixelogue http://pixelogue.in/) who are part of
the collective and generally found their work nice. Also, they have a
good track record. I'm +1 for this if their price fits our budget.

[...]

--
Cordially,
Noufal