[Inpycon] Students Day at Pycon

Abdul Muneer abdulmuneer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 10:28:01 CET 2013

We can send notifications to schools and each school can nominate 2-3
students (or any other fixed number), much like inviting participants for
inter school quiz competition etc. We communicate with schools and get
response from them. The school may notify among its students and choose
among the interested students.
The idea is to get a rough estimate of participants. If we just announce
across schools but don't delegate students selection to them, we may not be
able to get a count of participants.
We will get a better participation if the schools find this interesting and
prestigious event for their students.

Regards,
Abdul Muneer

--