[Inpycon] Volunteer Required -- Volunteer Coordinator

Pushkal Srivastava pushkalcodes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 05:59:04 CEST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, I'm also a potential volunteer for the event. :)

@Anand, I have created this google form - http://bit.ly/PyCon2013Volunteer.
This can be shared with people who want to volunteer and as they fill up
the form we'll get a spreadsheet populated with their answers. I can share
the response form with the organisers and anyone else interested, or can
 make it public.

Let me know if its useful.

Thanks,
Pushkal