[Inpycon] How about organizing Python Month in Engg. Colleges?

Rishi Mukherjee thethunder666 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 07:09:30 CEST 2013

@Bibhas Ch Debnath

I am from Diamond Harbor, Kolkata. I am a third year student. I was also a
speaker last year at PyCon. I am in Delhi till August 10 for my summer
internship. Though, this year I will not be attending PyCon due to some
reasons, it will be great if you can tell me how I can help you. I would to
help you and PyCon Indiia.

Thank you,
Rishi Mukherjee