[Inpycon] eventframe website for PyCon India 2013

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Mon Jun 3 16:21:11 CEST 2013

On 3 June 2013 19:46, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, June 3, 2013, Gora Mohanty wrote:
[...]
>> Yes, I would agree. The standard of sorting blog entries
>> in descending order (newest first) always gives one new
>> articles at the top.
>

> But the issue is you wound't want to display the latest blog posts on PyCon
> India 2012 website, if it is sharing the same blog. Or it is alright to show
> the latest blog posts there as well?

I thought that the point was not to differentiate the blog entries
by year, i.e., at least from now on, the entries will be for the Pycon
India blog. The articles could be by the organisers, or invited ones
by speakers/attendees. Talk schedules, etc., for a given year, can
also be included with the year now going in the title, e.g.,
"Talk Schedule: 2012".

Regards,
Gora