[Inpycon] Volunteer for creating poster

Bibhas Ch Debnath me at bibhas.in
Sun Jun 2 20:00:15 CEST 2013

Is the logo staying same this time? Also, here are the things I've put in
last year's poster -

   1. Event name
   2. Date, venue
   3. Two liner gist of the event
   4. 2 Keynote speakers + small description of each
   5. Logos of sponsors
   6. URL

The Logo part was the troublesome one last year. As the poster was made in
last minute, I had to keep adding sponsor logos and some of the version
that were published online, didn't have some sponsor logos on them. Any
thought on that this time?

----
Bibhas
http://bibhas.in

On 2 June 2013 18:44, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Vinayak,
>    Can you work with Bibhas . We are not yet ready to move forward as we
> are waiting for confirmation from keynote speaker .
>   Will let you and Bibhas know once we are ready .
>
> With Thanks
> VIjay
>

> On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Vinayak Kolagi <vkolgi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I can help u guys too In poster design.
>> Let me know.

>>> I don't think we're at that stage yet. Please go ahead. :)
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cordially,
>>> Noufal