[Inpycon] Sponsorship page

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Sun Jun 2 19:05:42 CEST 2013

On 2 June 2013 22:25, vijay <vnbang2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>   I think we need to add sponsorship page in website as static page. Below
> is content I create by copy few content from pycon website.
>   This page is required as this will help sponsor get information who to
> contact and amount details. What do you guys think ?
[...]

Not sure how the PyconIndia organising committee works, but I
would think that content on the website should be decided upon
by one person/a small group of people who are actively involved
in organising the event. They can, and should, inform this list, but
IMHO not every decision on content can proceed by asking for
opinions on this list.

Having said that, I would think that this information does belong
on the website. If a new page, and a new link is felt to be
inadvisable, it can also be implemented as a popup that appears
when one clicks on the "Your logo here" placeholder images.

Regards,
Gora