[Inpycon] PyCon Website FAQ Questions

Annapoornima Koppad a.koppad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 17:40:49 CEST 2013

Dear Sayan,

I checked through the Q&A.I have one suggestion to make, Please rename the
questions with questions numbers. Its a lot easier to provide reference
then. For eg, Question 5 in the above list can reference to Question 4
instead of telling look for above answer.

My 2 cents.

Thanks and regards,
Annapoornima