[Inpycon] [PyCon 2013] Programming Challenges, Hackathons & Sprints, in Python at PyCon

Saket Bhushan gamebit07 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 10:55:35 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I talked to Hari <http://in.linkedin.com/in/sp2hari> from
https://www.hackerrank.com/ (they also run interviewstreet.com)

They are interested in organizing a Python Specific online programming
event,
for PyCon India 2013 and awarding prizes to winners.

They have been conducting several such events for around 2-3 years and have
ample experience in doing it, so let me know if we can take it forward.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 1:08 PM, Kiran Gangadharan <kiran.daredevil at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you think this is feasible, considering the fact that a lot of people
> may have already booked their tickets for travelling to the event ?
>
> Cheers,
> Kiran Gangadharan

Saket Bhushan
twitter <https://twitter.com/gamebit07>,