[Inpycon] Python Month

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 08:14:16 CEST 2013

Hi,

I proposed an idea of organizing workshops in colleges in the month of
August and looks like there is lot of interest.

I spoke to Saket Saurav of Campus Hash and they are interested to cover
about 20 colleges in Bihar, Jharkhand and West Bengal.

I spoke Sarath of Free Software Movement Karnataka (FSMK) about partnering
with them and conducting workshops in and around Bangalore. Looks like a
partnership is possible. They can talk to colleges and arrange workshops we
can find people to do workshops.

There are other organizations like Free Software Movement Tamilnadu,
Swetcha (Andhra Pradesh), with whom we can try to partner.

This is a big task to handle and requires lot of volunteer support. Here is
how you can help.

1. If you are a python programmer and sign up to do a workshop at some
college in your city
2. if you are a professor or student, arrange a workshop in your college

Interested? Please sign up here - http://bit.ly/pythonmonth

We also need or of volunteers to manage these workshops, talk to colleges,
talk to speakers and schedule the workshops. Ideally I would like to have
one or two volunteers for each state to manage Python Month. If you are
interested please reply to this email.

If you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know.

Anand
http://anandology.com/