[Inpycon] BSNL Internet connection (Equipment collection and installation )!

konark modi modi.konark at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 09:30:22 CEST 2013

Hi All,

We need a volunteer to collect the equipment for internet connection and
get it commissioned at the convention center on 26th August.

The equipment needs to be collected from the BSNL office near Vidhan
Soudha, Bangalore. The volunteer is required to call a contact person there
in the BSNL office and collect the equipment and the BSNL guys will get it
commissioned at the convention center.

Please let me know who would like to take this up. I am marking Vijay and
Sree in this email via cc who can provide you with more details.

Regards
Konark Modi