[Inpycon] HasGeek Partnership

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Thu Aug 22 13:50:26 CEST 2013

Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> If we think adding logo on all videos is kind of high, then we should
> suggest an alternative.

[...]

Is the video the only place we can do something for them? We should
definitely put their name on the website (e.g. supported by or
something). Announcing them at some points during the event might be a
good idea (though not particularly effective).

I'm not really *against* putting it in the video as you've
suggested. Our current recording infrastructure is completely theirs and
it's pretty much "no hasgeek, no videos" so a "video by hasgeek" kind of
watermark is fine by me.

--
Cordially,
Noufal