[Inpycon] HasGeek Partnership

vijay vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 17:46:27 CEST 2013

________________________________

>On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 8:42 PM, vijay <vnbang2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>Am fine with them as video partner but strongly no for logo as it dilutes our branding by doing this.
>>It will get them status bigger than platinum sponsor

I don't think so.
It bigger then that as everyone who see video will think it been organised by hasgeek so no.

which is not correct as
every time someone sees pycon India video it gives wrong impression that pycon is organized by them.

No, we'll still have PyCon India logo in bigger size than HasGeek TV. Does adding "Video partner - HasGeek TV" solves that issue?

But why this discussion now it too late and all this decision need time to think we should not hurry on this . We can see this next year please.
We have lot of other work to concentrate so let not discussion on this and divert our self.
So let drop this discussion here only.