[Inpycon] HasGeek Partnership

vijay vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 21 17:12:40 CEST 2013

No for logo on Video, lets not get into all this.
Am fine with them as video partner but strongly no for logo as it dilutes our branding by doing this.
It will get them status bigger than platinum sponsor which is not correct as every time someone sees pycon India video it gives wrong impression that pycon is organized by them.