[Inpycon] Lead Volunteers

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 11:23:53 CEST 2013

> We need some volunteers to manage the following:
>>
>> Wifi & networking - Kingsly will help with wifi, but we need someone to
>> manage it.
>>
>>  I would love to help for wifi and networking.

Just spoke to Pradeep Bhandary and he agreed to take this up as well. I
think both of you can take care of networking & wifi.

Konark, please make note about this in the volunteer list.

Registrations - is Abdul Ralf around to take care of this again this year?

>> Food - making sure food/tea arrives in time, speak to caterer as needed
>>
>> Open Space - We have one auditorium dedicated for open spaces. We need
>> someone to make sure it is going on smoothly.
>>
>> Sponsor Coordinator - Vijay has been coordinating this right now, but I'm
>> sure he'll have lot of other things to pay attention at the conference.
>> It'll nice if someone can take care of this.
>>
>> HasGeek Coordinator
>> We need some to take care of coordinating with HasGeek. They are helping
>> us in a big way. Providing all the hardware for wifi, video recording,
>> contact point kits etc. and even doing a 2-day workshop for us on video
>> recording.
>>
>> They are very busy with their own development and won't be able to spend
>> time. We need someone to be the contact point for all hasgeek related
>> things. interested?
>>
>> Did I miss anything?
>>
>> For all these things, we have more volunteers to help, but we need one
>> lead volunteer who can be the contact person for that job.
>>
>> Here is your chance to become part of PyCon India and make it more
>> awesome! Who is interested?

Who want to take up the remaining things?

Anand