[Inpycon] Tutorials

vijay vnbang2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 18:32:19 CEST 2013

Agreed .

if no more suggestion, let freeze it.

With Thanks
Vijay

________________________________
 From: Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 26 April 2013 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Inpycon] Tutorials

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:03 PM, vijay <vnbang2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

My Take on tutorial
>1) Let say it as workshop then tutorial.( we need to even provide list of thing they need to bring  to avoid complaint as last year)
>2) I would say keep price to 1000 as this itself will be more for student( we need more student to attend). For corporate let make there fee to be 1500 rupees.

I think we can keep the price at Rs. 1500 and have 5 seats with student discount rate of Rs. 1000/-

3) As we have big enough hall why restrict number ?. If we strictly want to restrict then let have 50 as it will help trainer and pycon both.

It is very difficult to give personal attention when there are more than 15-20 people. So to have a quality workshop, we need to keep the numbers low.

4) About selection of trainer we need to looks for their presentation skill/ previous experience rather then putting criteria no first time.

Absolutely! We need only experienced people with proven speaking history.

Anand