[Inpycon] Tutorials

Bibhas Ch Debnath me at bibhas.in
Thu Apr 25 10:35:51 CEST 2013

If the target audience of the tutorials are students, *I think* 1.5k/2k for
a session would be too much, and will overall discourage them to attend any.

Also, per session charging would mean tickets for sessions, and checking
tickets while entering any session. I hope we'll have enough volunteers
free for that.

----
Bibhas
http://bibhas.in