[Inpycon] Tutorials

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 08:21:56 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

We need to roll out CFP soon. Before that we need to finalize how we are
planning to have tutorials.

Tutorials didn't work out very well last year. We had newbies submitting
tutorials. One tutorial speaker didn't turn up and many were not up to the
mark.

One of the ideas to improve it is to have only experienced trainers give
these trainings and we pay these trainers for their efforts.

Instead of keeping one flat fee for attending tutorials, we can have fee
for each tutorial and people will have to pay for each tutorial that they
want to attend. This helps in keep the number of attendees in each training
in control and we can plan the logistics better.

I suggest keep Rs. 1500 for each training, limit each training to 30 people
and pay about half of that amount to trainer.

What do you think?

Anand