[Inpycon] Temporary sim card

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 20:05:26 CEST 2012

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 9:34 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at nibrahim.net.in>wrote:

> One of the keynote speakers asked me about how difficult/expensive would
> it be to get a temporary sim card and a local number for the duration of
> their stay. Does anyone here have information about this? If so, please
> let me know.

Apart from the normal enrollment form, he needs to submit another affidavit
to the cellular provider. Here is Vodafone's Form [
http://www.vodafone.in/documents/pdfs/osdeclaration/declaration_outst_cust_kar.pdf
]
.

This is apart from the Copy of Passport and 2 Passport Size photos. You can
get it done at any of the main customer service centers. i think there is
will also be counters at the Airports Arrival Lounge (though i am not sure
of this).

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee
Company: http://silverstripesoftware.com | Webpage: kausikram.in | Blog: