[Inpycon] FAQ Page

Sateesh Kumar sateeshpyper at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 15:40:11 CEST 2012

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:12 PM, Palak Mathur <palakmathur at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you all can provide answers to the following questions, I will update the
> FAQs page:-
> Q. What to expect of the climate in Bangalore? What clothings should I
> bring?

You can use the below information to address the question about climate.

Weather
The weather in Bangalore is quite pleasant during the months
September-October, with temperature in the range of 18-25 degree
celsius. Though you can manage without any warm clothing, if you are
sensitive to cold weather pack jacket or a sweater. Also during these
months it usually rains so you can choose to carry an umbrella as well.

reg,
sateesh