[Inpycon] Video Recording

Kiran Jonnalagadda jace at pobox.com
Fri Sep 7 05:54:59 CEST 2012

Capturing from speakers laptops requires setup and pushes up CPU usage. It
also needs postprocessing to sync screen cap and video.

The desktop weighs about 15 kg. Moving it is possible, but I expect at
15-20 minutes for teardown and setup.

Our main problem is cash flow. We don't have the money to spend until
sponsors pay up for the previous event, and that will be around end of
September.

Kiran