[Inpycon] Draft of the CFP and Proposed Dates for the Talks

Ramakrishna Reddy ramkrsna at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 09:33:02 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Anand,
>
> On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I made some customizations to the talk submit form.
>>
>> http://in.pycon.org/2012/funnel/pyconindia2012/new

It looks alright.

> 2. If someone selects "I am proposing for someone else to speak ..."
> shouldn't it ask for the Name/Email of that person ? Right now it
> would get submitted as a proposal by this person. Maybe a couple
> of input elements for the name/email ?

+1 . This would help us recruit speakers for the appropriate topics.
A potential speaker field could be added. It will give an idea about
what people are looking at.

> 7. Fields for mobile phone number - Remember the hassles
> we had with this in 2010 for AWOL speakers ? We need the
> contact numbers - primary (required) and secondary (optional).

Speakers *need* to provide their contact details. I will call them
3 - 4 days before the conference for the final confirmations.

regards
--
Ramakrishna Reddy                                           GPG Key ID:67E226F5
Fingerprint =  BA51 9241 72B9 7DBD 1A9A  E717 ABB2 9BAD 67E2 26F5